Thursday, January 17, 2013

Creamy Chicken

Today when I was home for lunch I decided to throw something together for dinner. I haven't gone shopping in a while so I got creative!

Ingredients:
1.5 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken
1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup, Fat Free
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup

Spray down your crock with Pam to help with the cleaning later.  Then place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker and sprinkle it with the Italian seasoning.
Next just pour the soup on top.  I forgot to take a picture of this in my rush to get back to work.  I let this cook on high for five hours.  I'm sure it would have been fine after four hours though.
It smelled delicious!  Now all you need to do is take two forks and shred the chicken.
Spoon it over some pasta and you are all set!
 
It would have been a healthier is I would have use all fat free soups but this was good for a last minute dinner.  Also, mushrooms would be really good mixed in.

Nutritional Info: (Chicken mixture only)
5 Servings
Calories: 192
Fat: 5
Carbs: 8
Protein: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment