Monday, March 26, 2012

Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole

My aunt's 50th birthday party was on Saturday!  I was on the CrockPotGuys Facebook Page and saw a recipe that I just had to try for the party!!  The only thing I really changed was adding cauliflower and doubling the recipe.
Ingredients:
2 16 oz bags of frozen Broccoli
1 16 oz bag of frozen Cauliflower
2 cans Cream of Celery
2 cups Sharp cheddar (You can use all Sharp Cheddar if you want)
1 cup Colby
1 teaspoons Worcester Sauce
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 6oz bag of Croutons
1 tablespoon Butter
1 cup Light Sour Cream
Make sure to spray your slow cooker first so that is it not a battle to try to clean it afterwards.  Mix together the broccoli, cauliflower, soup, 2 cups cheese, Worcester sauce and pepper.
It looks so good already!! Leave the croutons in the bag and start squeezing it until they are all crushed.  Then evenly spread them on top of the broccoli mixture and place parts of the butter randomly on top.
I cooked this on low for three hours.  Then I took it to the party and mixed in the sour cream.
I sprinkled the rest of the cheese on top and set it on high for 10 minutes.
This casserole was amazing!! I loved it! It was also the first dish on the potluck to be finished!  I was a happy girl.

Nutritional Info:
16 Servings
WW Points Plus: 5
Calories: 184
Fat: 10
Carbs: 14
Protein: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment