Friday, September 16, 2011

Almond Bark Fudge

Last weekend I had a girl's night with my friends. We usually like to have lots of chocolate! So I decided to make this almond bark fudge. Fudge is one my favorite things!! This was my first time ever making fudge.


Ingredients:
1lb Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts
1lb Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
3 Planks of Almond Bark, broken into pieces
4oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
12oz White Chocolate Chips





Pour the peanuts in the slow cooker first:




Then add the chocolate chips:




Then add the white chocolate chips:



Then break the almond bark into pieces and put it in the slow cooker:





Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Do not open the lid even if it looks like it isn't melting.

After 3 hours, it may look like the chocolate hasn't melted, but once you stir it, it should be nice and smooth. You can see how mine looked below:




Stir and let sit for a couple minutes to let it cool. I only waited about 10-15 minutes.




For part of the fudge, I just made spoon sized pieces on a greased cookie sheet. These were perfect sizes!



I also put part of the fudge in a cake pan to slice. This did not work out! The fudge is a little harder consistency that normal fudge. When I tried to slice the fudge, it broke into a million little pieces.




Fudge was ready for the girls night!





As you can see, this made a LOT of fudge. The recipe can probably be cut in half.


Everyone at the party loved it :)



Recipe was from bestcrockpotrecipes.net:

No comments:

Post a Comment