Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pulled Beef

Yesterday, we had a potluck at work for Christmas. I wanted to make some kind of real food so that I didn't eat chips and appetizers all day long. I figured pulled beef sandwiches would be perfect for my coworkers. :) This is the recipe that my family has always made.

Ingredients:
4lb Chuck Pot Roast
1 Onion
Lawry's Seasoning Salt
Aldolf's Tenderizer
Minced Garlic
Hamburger Buns

Sprinkle the tenderizer and seasoning salt on each side of the roast. Then place in the slow cooker.
Cut the onion in quarters.

Place onion in slower cooker.

Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.

It was very juicy after cooking. Once it is done cooking, use a fork to shred the beef. It may take a few minutes to get it started, but then it gets much easier. Just be patient in the beginning.


We ate the pulled beef on hamburger buns. My coworkers loved the pulled beef sandwiches!

No comments:

Post a Comment