Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chicken Stroganoff

I spent the last 4 days on a test trip up north. After a long drive home, I had no idea what I was going to make for dinner the next day. Luckily, I had this recipe that I have always loved to make in the past, and I had all of the ingredients already. :) This is a very simple chicken stroganoff.

Ingredients:
1lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
10 1/2oz Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
16oz Light Sour Cream
Envelope of Dry Onion Soup Mix

Place chicken in slow cooker


Mix soup, sour cream, and french onion soup in a separate bowl.

Pour mixture over chicken.


Cook on Low for 7 hours or High for 4 hours.


Break chicken into chunks with a spoon.

Serve over noodles or rice.


Nutrition: (Serves 4 without noodles or rice)
369 Calories
19g Fat
1g Fiber
34g Protein
14g Carbs
9 WW PointsPlus

1 comment:

  1. What a great meal this made. My hubby made a few changes but it turned out really good.

    ReplyDelete