Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Garlic Shredded Chicken

Today I made a shredded chicken that I could use for salads during the rest of the week.

Ingredients:
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
5-6 cloves of garlic (I love garlic!)
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon seasoning salt

Finely chop all of the garlic.
Mix together the water, garlic and seasoning salt.
Place all of the chicken in the slow cooker and pour the mixture over it.
Before work I placed this in the Crock Pot on low for nine hours and then it sat on warm for about two more hours.
When I got home it looked so weird!  It had all cooked together so much that it wasn't touching the sides of the pot at all.  Now you just need to shred it and it will fall right apart!
I measured it out into snack sized ziplocks so that it would be easy to grab and use in the future.

Nutritional Info
51/2 Servings (4oz)
WW Points Plus: 3
Calories: 110
Fat: 2.5g
Fiber: 0g
Protein: 23g

No comments:

Post a Comment